1. That Bodie remains stable tonight and going into surgery tomorrow.
2. For wisdom and precision for the doctors tomorrow.
3. That the procedure goes as quickly as possible and Bodie remains stable during surgery.
4. That Bodie will not need to go on the heart/lung bypass machine (typically, kids having these procedures done do not, and it would be best for Bodie not to have to, but well, Bodie is Bodie, so there's a chance he'll need to).
5. Pray that they'll be able to close Bodie's chest before bringing him back (again, typically, they can close the chest after these types of procedures, but, well, Bodie is Bodie, so anything is possible) - but it would certainly speed up his recovery if he doesn't have to come back with his chest open.
6. Pray for Dusk and I, for peace, as we again put our little boy into the hands of the Great Physician and trust His will to be done.
Thanks - and we'll update you all as soon as we have any news!Love,
Dusk & Amy
P.S. Here are a few pics I took the morning we took him into the hospital: