1. That Bodie remains stable tonight and going into surgery tomorrow.
2. For wisdom and precision for the doctors tomorrow.
3. That the procedure goes as quickly as possible and Bodie remains stable during surgery.
4. That Bodie will not need to go on the heart/lung bypass machine (typically, kids having these procedures done do not, and it would be best for Bodie not to have to, but well, Bodie is Bodie, so there's a chance he'll need to).
5. Pray that they'll be able to close Bodie's chest before bringing him back (again, typically, they can close the chest after these types of procedures, but, well, Bodie is Bodie, so anything is possible) - but it would certainly speed up his recovery if he doesn't have to come back with his chest open.
6. Pray for Dusk and I, for peace, as we again put our little boy into the hands of the Great Physician and trust His will to be done.
Thanks - and we'll update you all as soon as we have any news!Love,
Dusk & Amy
P.S. Here are a few pics I took the morning we took him into the hospital:
Praying, praying for miracles for sweet Bodie Isaac!ReplyDelete
God Bless you my Bodie! I promise to pray for you throughout the night. Know that Michael, Sawyer and Hunter (and even Faith) pray for you constantly, and we are all already in love with you! Be safe my sweet boy, and may God's angels watch over you. I hope to come visit you really soon. All my love to you all: NairiReplyDelete
I'll be praying, Amy. He's so precious. I just love the pic of him with Sierra!ReplyDelete
he is such a cute baby, you look at him and your heart melts.He's so preciouse.He looks greatReplyDelete
You all are in my thoughts and prayers this morning as you are getting ready for surgery. I know it will be a long day, but know that there are many, many people out here praying for you.ReplyDelete
Praying for your sweet boy and his team of doctors and surgeons this morning! Praying for God's peace on you and your husband, too!ReplyDelete